Why should I sell my car to Bombsaway?
Many reasons really –
- How long has that old vehicle been clogging up your driveway? Get rid if it NOW.
- Bombsaway will give you cash on the spot for your old bomb.
- We have been on the business for nearly 30 years – we are trustworthy and we know what we are doing.
- We are quick, clean, efficient, honest and courteous.
- Unlike a private sale or online auction – you deal with a professional team to get your car sold quickly.
- We care about the environment – we recycle responsibly.
How does it work?
- You enter your details on our Quick Quote form. It only takes a couple of minutes to give us the details.
- We’ll assess the details and call you back with an offer. We do our best to give you the best cash offer for your vehicle.
- We’ll arrange a time to pick up your vehicle as quickly as possible.
- You can accept the offer – we’ll arrive with cash in hand or with an online transfer on the spot. Then we will take your vehicle away. *
*Terms & Conditions apply – Vehicle must be unlicensed, vehicle must be as described, vehicle must be accessible by tow truck, there may be some vehicles (we will discuss this with you) that we cannot pay cash for due to current scrap metal prices.
Before Collection please make sure to remove any belongings from the vehicle and get ready the following:
1. Proof of Photo ID (License/Passport)
2. Proof of Ownership
3. Clear Access for Towing
4. Remove the Number Plate (we don’t hold or return plates on customer behalf )
Does Bombsaway charge any fees?
No it’s actually the other way around – it doesn’t cost you anything. We give YOU the money. There are no hidden fees or charges. We pay cash for cars and pick them up for free.
What if I can’t be at home during the day?
No problem. We can leave your money in a secure, padlocked letterbox or at an agreed designated secure location on your property. Leave the car unlocked with the keys on the floor of the car. Remove the vehicle’s number plates if you can – if you can’t take them off, we’ll do it for you.
What should I do if my car is still registered?
Not a problem. Just hold onto the number plates and hand them back in at vehicle licensing. You’ll receive a refund on the unused portion of the license.
What do you mean by a ‘complete’ car?
‘Complete’ means that the car doesn’t have any parts missing or has had any removed. If it wasn’t broken down, then you could still drive it down the road.
How long it takes to sell/remove my car?
90% of offers are made within 24 hours. Once you have accepted our offer we’ll arrange to pick it up the same day or the following day.
How do I get paid?
Bombsaway pays cash on the day when we pick up your vehicle or we can arrange an EFT.